Married/Living with Partner
If you are married or living with your partner, you could receive a potential award:
- Bursary Maintenance of £108.55 per week
- Travel Award
- Study Expenses
- Tuition Fees
This award is means tested on your spouse/partner's income and/or your unearned income.
Please note: if your spouse/partner's income is over £20,643 then a reduced rate may be paid or a NIL award made depending on income.
It is vitally important that you provide the correct documents so you can be assessed for the correct award.
To apply for funding, please provide the following documents:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Wage slip/ Benefit award
- Proof of Benefits
- Tax Credit award notice
- Universal Credit award notice
Proof of living circumstances:
- i.e. Council Tax Notice, Bank Details
Dependants (if applicable):
- Birth certificates of dependent children