Generally, to qualify for support you must be:
- Ordinarily resident in UK for three years immediately before the start date of the course and be ordinary resident in Scotland before the start date of the course
- Settled in the UK as described in the Immigration Act 1971
- Ordinarily Resident in Scotland on the first day of the academic year.
If you do not meet all of these conditions you may still qualify if you are:
- an EU National, or a family member of an EU National
- a Migrant Worker
- a Refugee or
- have been Granted Leave to Remain or Discretionary Leave.
Contact Student Funding to discuss your own circumstances.