The College produces quarterly complaints handling procedure reports. The reports examine collated data relating to complaints received over three month periods. Data analysis and attention to emerging and continuing themes assists us to monitor and improve our services.

If you wish to make a complaint, please email

 Further information regarding complaints is provided in our Guide for Complainants.

2019-2020 Reports

2018 - 2019 Reports