Welcome to the Glasgow Clyde College Careers Service
How can the Careers Service Help me?
Once you become a student at Glasgow Clyde College the Careers Service team are here to assist and support you in managing your own career development and employability.
Our small team of fully qualified and experienced college Careers Advisers support students throughout their time studying at the college in order to enhance their career prospects and make successful transitions into employment, training or further studies.
What do we offer?
Our services to students are delivered across all of our three campuses and include:
- 1:1 Careers Guidance Interviews both face to face and virtual
- Careers Advice and Guidance on making progression decisions or a change from existing studies
- Advice and guidance on progression to university including the UCAS application process
- Support to research and make applications for employment, apprenticeships and other training opportunities
- CV Writing, Job Application Methods and Interview Techniques
- Access to a range of Careers Service resources on the college VLE
- Referral to other agencies, if appropriate, with student consent
Once you have enrolled on your course you can contact us as follows:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit CANVAS and check out our careers and employability resources and/or request an appointment by enrolling on our Careers Service pages using your student log in details.
Do you need Glasgow Clyde college pre-entry course information and / or help making a college application?
The college Information and Welfare team are here to help with your query, please contact
Do you need a Careers Guidance Interview before deciding if studying at college is right for you?
Contact Skills Development Scotland (SDS) by clicking on the link below to access their helpline and their local centres throughout Scotland