Industrial Action Message

Skip to Content

Information For Pupils

Applying for a Vocational Course

If you're at school and want to enrol onto any of our schools vocational courses, you should initially speak to your Pastoral Care teacher or the school's Careers Advisor.

When applications are open for Senior Phase courses, you will be able to apply directly using the college website. However, your school will need to know that you have made an application; so please discuss this with them. 

Course applications can also be referred to us directly by your school or Local Authority Education Department. We will work together to try to secure a place on your chosen course.

Pupil Work Experience

A week-long work experience placement may be available to pupils who are interested in a specific vocational area in the college, for example in the nursery, or within academic areas such as Fashion or Design.

If you go to a Glasgow City Council school, you should check with your pastoral care teacher, who will be able to check the Education Gateway database in your school.


Please read our courses for school pupils disclaimer.