Care Experienced Students
The Student Information and Welfare Team works closely with specific groups of students, including those who are Care Experienced. Offering a named contact to each of these students, our aim is to ensure they are quickly and easily accessing and benefiting from a wide range of support including help from our external partners including Action for Children, SDS and the Robertson Trust.
From the point you first contact the College, our dedicated team can:
- Arrange a visit to your preferred campus
- Provide personalised financial advice
- Offer a guaranteed interview for a course if you meet the entry criteria
- Fast-track your application for funding
When you are at Glasgow Clyde College we can provide:
- A named contact for you during your studies
- Access to study skills assistance and learning support
- Careers advice and guidance
- Additional support where needed
- Financial assistance
We want you to have a positive experience whilst at Glasgow Clyde College and aim to provide you with the support, as well as opportunities, to help you achieve your full potential. Our support is completely confidential and flexible to your needs.