- Langside Campus
- SCQF Level
- Start Date
- 28 Aug 2023
- Qualification Type
- Course Type
- 1 Year (August to June)
What will I learn?
- Design skills
- Social media platforms
- Team working
- Software development
- Digital forensics
- Data security
Entry requirements (minimum)
- Two National 5, or equivalent, passes at A to C level in Computing, Maths, IT or Science subject areas
- Relevant NQ Units at SQCF level
- We will consider your application if you have relevant experience but not formal qualifications.
Please note: applicants who meet the entry criteria and have a suitable reference will be accepted on the course without an interview. All other applicants will be interviewed.
Entry Requirements Equivalency Table
If you do not meet the entry criteria for your chosen course, you may be offered an alternative course in the same subject area.
Employer and industry links
Studying with us is about more than gaining a certificate, it’s also about getting a job you’ll want to do and continue to develop. Throughout your time here, we'll help you to build your employability skills — that's the soft skills and personal attributes that make you more likely to get a job, do a good job or get a better job. These are the skills employers rate and we will ensure you are given the best chance to succeed.
We have liaised with top web design companies and universities across Scotland to guarantee that the course is up to date and relevant to help you launch a career in web design and development.
Jobs and further study
- HNC Cyber Security
- HND Computing: Software Engineering with Emerging Technologies
- HND Web Development
- HND Infrastructure with Cyber Security
Making an application
For courses starting in August, you can make up to two applications.
Applications are made to a course and a first choice of campus. If the course is oversubscribed at your first choice you will be automatically considered for alternative sites and may be made an offer without a further application.
I've applied — what happens next?
When you apply you will receive an automated email confirming that we have received your application and will be in contact as per the following stages:
- Selection will be by qualifications, possible interview and reference
- Proof of qualifications must be supplied before an offer can be made
- Interviews, where required will take place within four weeks of applying.
You will be informed of the outcome of the selection process by email within 14
working days of the interview.
Once an offer is received, you must reply within 10 working days or risk losing your
Once you have accepted your offer, you will be sent further information such as start
date, induction and funding information.