Course Bookings Terms and Conditions
Please note that your acknowledgement email and joining instructions may go straight to your spam mail.
The description of courses on Glasgow Clyde College's website and in printed publications represents the College's aspirations as to what will be delivered. However, for various reasons, the courses actually delivered may be different. For example:
- There may be insufficient interest in a course which means that it is uneconomic or unviable to deliver.
- There may be a change to the College's other resources, such as staff or accommodation, which affect the delivery of a course.
- A change could involve the replacement of a course with a new course, variations to course content or structure, the merger of courses or the withdrawal of a course.
Changes made by the College:
- The College reserves the right or change class start dates, times, campus and mode of delivery.
- The College may make a change to a course for the reasons set out above or for other reasons where it is reasonable for the College to do so.
- If the College has to cancel a course, you will be contacted and refunded in full and/or offered an alternative option.
- If there are any changes made to courses that you have booked and paid for, the College will contact you via email where provided. To ensure you receive our emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book. Otherwise, please check your Spam/Junk folder.
Cancellations & Refunds
- You may cancel your booking up to 14 days before the course start date and receive a full refund.
- The College does not offer a partial refund policy once you have started a course. Only consideration will be given for such a refund on medical grounds and must be evidenced.
- If you pay for a course but do not meet the specified entry requirements, the College reserve the right to refuse a full or partial refund.
Fees & Funding:
- Love to Learn (leisure) courses are not eligible for funding or fee waivers excluding Sign Language which is eligible for SDS Individual Training Account (ITA) funding. You must also be eligible for ITA Funding when applications are open.
- Upskill and Online courses are not eligible for fee waivers.
- Not all courses are eligible for a payment plan.
- If you opt for a payment plan (where applicable), you agree to make all outstanding balances as directed by the College.
Courses with Entry Requirements:
- Some courses have entry requirements which you should ensure you meet before making payment.
- If you pay for a course but do not meet the entry requirements, the College reserve the right to refuse any refund.
- You must submit evidence of entry requirements as directed by the College.
- Some courses may require you to purchase materials or ingredients.
- Students must be at least 16 years old.
- No student cards will be issued to anyone enrolled onto our Love to Learn (leisure) courses.
- We do not issue certificates of attendance for Love to Learn (leisure) courses, unless they are directly issued by our tutors.
- Acknowledgement/confirmation emails and joining instructions are issued by email for all courses. You must contact us if you are not in receipt of yours. Remember to check your Spam/Junk folder!
- By expressing an interest in a course at the College, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
All bookings are done so in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.