Health and Fitness Week - 9-11 November
Glasgow Clyde College’s HND Events students are set to host Health & Fitness Week at Anniesland Campus in aid of Children in Need – and they want YOU to take part!
From Monday to Wednesday (November 9-11) next week, the College will be offering a range of workshops, tournaments and classes to encourage fitness and healthy living.
Students and staff from across the college are being invited to sign up to a five-a-side charity football tournament, play Ultimate Frisbee, learn about Yoga, or try their hand at Zumba or Spin Fit. The students have also arranged for outside organisations to visit the College to offer free advice on healthy living and mental health.There will also be the chance for one lucky Health & Fitness week participant to win a monthly pass for Pure Gym.
Health & Fitness Week timetable
Monday 9 November
- 12pm – 1 pm - Charity Football Tournament (Anniesland Sports Pitches)
Tuesday 10 November
- 10am – 2 pm – Healthy Living Stalls (Anniesland Reception)
- 12pm – 1 pm – Spin Fit Class (Anniesland Games Hall)
- 12pm – 1 pm – Yoga Information Session (Anniesland Room 238)
Wednesday 11 November
- 12pm – 1 pm – Ultimate Frisbee (Anniesland Games Hall)
- 4.15pm – 5 pm – Zumba Class (Anniesland Games Hall)
To find out more about Health & Fitness Week, or to book a session, please email us.