Foot Reflexology is a very powerful and effective treatment dating back as far as the 1800’s. It is believed that certain reflex points on the soles of the feet correspond to the body systems and to each organ in the human body.
What will I learn?
Within this reflexology course, you will gain a wide variety of knowledge and understanding of this wonderful relaxing therapy. We will teach and gently guide you through a full practical treatment incorporating a good range of techniques, which will allow you to provide this treatment in a safe and professional manner. Reflexology training content will include:
- The history and origins of Reflexology
- The bones, body systems and the zones of the foot and how they relate to the body
- Preparation of self, client and work area within Health and Safety guidelines
- Relaxing foot massage
- Preparing for treatment, providing treatment and reflecting on your treatment
- The consultation process
- Aftercare and homecare advice.
Entry requirements (minimum)
- Human Physiology qualification at SCQF Level 6