South Adult Learning Partnership
Glasgow Clyde College encourages partnership working across the south of Glasgow through its commitment and support to the South Adult Learning Partnership.
The purpose of the South Adult Learning Partnership is:
- to create the opportunity for learning practitioners to discuss and share practice
- to create clearer and easy to access learning pathways
- to co-ordinate and target resources more effectively
- to improve the referral process for learners from the south of Glasgow.
The partnership meets fours times per year and current membership of the group includes:
- Ardenglen Housing Association
- EASE Project
- Finns Place
- Glasgow Clyde College
- Glasgow Life ( Chair)
- Homestart South
- Local Integration Networks
- Pollokshaws ALN Project
The partnership links to Glasgow's Single Outcome Agreement, The Community Learning & Development Plan, ESOL Action Plan and Adult Learning Plan.
South Adult Learning Partnership (SALP) - Meeting Minutes