The Glasgow Clyde College Performance Management workshop is aimed at anyone who has to manage the performance of others.
Any management or supervisor position will find this qualification extremely useful and will allow you to get the best from any team or individual that you work with in the future.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
• Explain the purpose of performance management.
• Explain the performance management process steps and how they work.
• Develop your ability to hold performance discussions.
• Make performance assessments.
• Record performance outcomes in line with the process.
As well as being a great help to people studying business or management it can also be of benefit to people that already have a position that this will relate to. Being able to learn new skills and apply them to your work life can be of benefit to both you and your employer and this course is open to commercial bookings and groups.
This course may be eligible for SDS Flexible Training Opportunities funding.
1 day or 2 evenings