Wizard of Oz Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The competition will run at each campus as follows:
Anniesland Campus on Wednesday 28 November – open from 10am and closing at 4pm
Cardonald Campus on Thursday 29 November – open from 10am and closing at 4pm
Langside Campus on Friday 30 November – open from 10am and closing at 4pm
- To enter, students must post a photo on Instagram of themselves with the location of the ruby slippers, using the hashtags #GlasgowClydeCollege and #theresnoplacelikehome
- One winner will be drawn at random from all Instagram entries. The only way to enter is via Instagram.
- Prize: Two tickets are available to be won per campus, on the relevant competition day
- The tickets can be used at one performance from the following options, to be agreed with the Acting and Performance Department:
- Friday 30 November: 7.15pm
- Saturday 1 December: 2pm or 7.15pm
- Friday 7 December: 7.15pm
- Saturday 8 December: 2pm or 7.15pm
- The College reserves the right to exclude any images deemed inappropriate or detrimental to the reputation of the College.
- The competition is open to current Glasgow Clyde College students only. Names will be checked against the College student records system.
- By entering this competition, entrants are giving their permission for their images to be used across Glasgow Clyde College’s social media channels for promotional use.
- The prize is non-transferable, and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner following the competition closure. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions the College reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the winner will be made via an Instagram post on Glasgow Clyde College’s Instagram page and contact will be made via a direct message on Instagram.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.