Creative Beauty Skills and Hair Styling
- National Progression Award
- SCQF Level
This course is designed to give pupils an introduction to developing hairdressing and make up skills. It also provides the opportunity to develop skills relevant to working in the hair and beauty industry.
- Current Techniques in Long Hair: Basic
- Fantasy Make-Up
- Cosmetology: Prepare and Assist in a Workplace Environment
- Creative finishes to Hand and Foot
- Cosmetology: Make-Up Artistry Practical Skills
Candidates should have a keen interest in beauty and makeup and be working at level 4
Tuesday and Thursday afternoons 13:30 – 16:00
This NPA in Cosmetology has been designed as a progression route to the full range of SVQs or the National Certificates available in the chosen subject areas of Hairdressing, Beauty, Make Up Artistry, and Barbering.
- NQ Hairdressing level 5
- NC Beauty Care and Make Up level 5