Tuition Fees for Full-time NC/NQ/Higher (Non-advanced) Courses January

National fee waiver

Most full-time NC/NQ/Higher (non-advanced) students, who are ordinarily resident in Scotland or the EU, or are a refugee and resident in Scotland before the course starts, will have their fees paid direct to the College by the Scottish Funding Council (SFC). This is called fee waiver.

What do I need to do?

  • If you reside live in Scotland or the EU, you don’t need to do anything else, just come to enrolment.
  • If you are in any doubt about your residency status, please contact our Student Advice Centres on 0141 272 9000 or You should bring your residency status documentation with you when you come to enrol.


If you do not qualify for national fee-waiver, usually due to residency issues, you are liable for the payment of fees and will be invoiced in full by the College.

How much will I pay?

  • This will depend on your residency status. See table below.

What do I need to do?

  • Bring your bank details (sort code, account number and branch address) to the College when you come to enrol.
  • Be prepared to make a first payment of £258 at enrolment and to set up a standing order for your fees.
  • Pay all outstanding fees by 12 May 2019.

Fees table

January 2019 Non advanced course fees
Non-payment of fees

Failure to ensure full and correct payment of fees may result in you being asked to withdraw from the course and certification for your course may be withheld. You will still be liable to pay any outstanding fees.

Withdrawn students

If you are self-financing and withdraw from your course, you will be liable to pay some or all of your tuition fees. We will calculate how much you are due to pay, depending on your withdrawal date, and invoice you accordingly:

  • If you withdraw within five weeks - you will not be charged any fees 
  • If you withdraw after five weeks - you will be charged Pro-Rata fees for Tuition received.  This will be calculated from day 1 of your course, until the last date of attendance.  Our finance department will issue an invoice to you


Requests for Refunds should be submitted, in writing, to the relevant Head of Curriculum or Curriculum Assistant Principal, for consideration

In the event of a refund being processed, a £40.00 Administration Fee will apply (regardless of the value of the refund)

Replacement student cards

If you lose your student card, you can obtain a replacement for £3. Go to our finance department to make this payment, present your receipt to Student Enrolment and they will print you off a new card.

Contact us

For more information, please contact our Student Advice Centres on 0141 272 9000 or 

For information on paying for your course fees or setting up instalment plans in advance of your course start date please contact Finance on 0141 272 3338 or