Care Experienced Students
Coming to college can be a daunting experience for any new or returning student! At Glasgow Clyde College we are committed to supporting looked-after young people and care leavers.
Whether you are coming straight from school or have been out of education for a while, we will provide you with tailored support and guidance to support your journey from application to graduation.
From the point you first contact the College, our dedicated team can:
- Arrange a visit to your preferred campus
- Provide careers advice
- Provide personalised financial advice
- Offer a guaranteed interview for a course if you meet the entry criteria
- Fast-track your application for funding
When you are at Glasgow Clyde College we can provide:
- A named contact for you during your studies
- Access to study skills assistance and learning support
- Careers advice and guidance
- Additional support where needed
- Financial assistance
We want you to have a positive experience whilst at Glasgow Clyde College and aim to provide you with the support, as well as opportunities, to help you achieve your full potential. Our support is completely confidential and flexible to your needs.
If you are considering coming to Glasgow Clyde you can apply for your course of choice through the College website. Or, if you would like some help, please email email@example.com
Download a copy of our Corporate Parenting Plan.