Student Satisfaction Survey: Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Student Satfisfaction Survey 2019 Prize Draw is open to current Glasgow Clyde College students and will run from 18 March to 30 April 2019.
- To enter the prize draw, you must be a current student at Glasgow Clyde College. Names will be checked against the student records system.
- Students complete the survey by logging on to their college account.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all completed surveys. The only way to enter is by completing the Student Satisfaction Survey.
- Prizes include: £100, £50, £25 gift cards, a block of Glasgow Clyde College leisure classes of your choosing, a meal for two in Anniesland campus' G53 restaurant, 1:1 fitness sessions, exclusive Jane Iredale beauty producs and free £5 lunch vouchers for the College canteens.
- Prizes are non-transferable, and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners following the competition closure. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions the College reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- A list of winners may be detailed on Glasgow Clyde College’s social media channels.