Part time Art, Design, Fashion and Textiles courses
You can study a range of part-time art, design, fashion and textiles courses in Glasgow, at Glasgow Clyde College's prestigious Design Academy.
Whether you're looking to build your art and design portfolio, learn life drawing skills, or are interested in developing your fashion design, millinery or textiles skills, we have a course for you.
These part-time courses are available during the daytime, with some running in evenings and on Saturdays.
You can book or make an enquiry online, so get in touch today!
- Fashion Feature Writing and Styling - evening (Cardonald)
- Illustrator for Fashion Design (Cardonald)
- Introduction to Life Drawing (Anniesland) (Cardonald) (Langside)
- Millinery (Cardonald)
- Pattern Drafting and Development - Beginners (Cardonald)
- Portfolio Building (Langside)
- Printed Textiles (Cardonald)
- Soft Furnishings (Cardonald)
- Textile Techniques for Fashion (Cardonald)