Flexible Workforce Development Fund
Are you an Apprenticeship Levy payer?
The Scottish Government has introduced a new Flexible Workforce Development Fund (FWDF) to provide employers with workforce development training to up-skill and re-skill their existing workforce. Employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy can apply to the Flexible Workforce Development Fund.
- The FWDF is available to all levy-paying employers in Scotland across the private, public and third sectors
- Each levy-paying employer can access up to a maximum of £10,000 in 2018
- The FWDF can be used as part-contribution towards training of a higher cost
- Employers may submit only one application to the fund within the application period
- The FWDF is in addition to apprenticeship support which all employers are eligible to access in Scotland
- The FWDF will not support provision of qualifications or training required by legislation
An application template is available from the College and must be submitted via the College.
The College will allocate funds on a first-come-first-served basis so contact our team for some friendly help and advice on accessing the Flexible Workforce Development Fund:
Tel: 0141 272 3308 or 0141 272 3292
Download - Guidance For Levy-paying Employers
Download - Application Form