Flexible Workforce Development Fund
Are you an Apprenticeship Levy payer?
The Scottish Government has introduced a new Flexible Workforce Development Fund (FWDF) to provide employers with workforce development training to up-skill and re-skill their existing workforce. Employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy can apply to the Flexible Workforce Development Fund from 11 September 2017.
- The FWDF is available to all levy-paying employers in Scotland across the private, public and third sectors
- Each levy-paying employer can access up to a maximum of £10,000 in 2017/18
- The FWDF can be used as part-contribution towards training of a higher cost
- Employers may submit only one application to the fund within the application period
- The FWDF is in addition to apprenticeship support which all employers are eligible to access in Scotland
- The FWDF will not support provision of qualifications or training required by legislation
An application template is available from the College and must be submitted within the period below:
Applications open: Monday 11 September 2017.
Applications close: end of June 2018.
The College will allocate funds on a first-come-first-served basis so contact our team for some friendly help and advice on accessing the Flexible Workforce Development Fund:
Tel: 0141 272 3308 or 0141 272 3292
Download - Guidance For Levy-paying Employers
Download - Application Form