- Cardonald Campus
- SCQF Level
- Start Date & time
- Various start dates
- Qualification Type
- Other non-advanced qual
- Course Type
- 3 days training, 3 days assessment
This CCN1 Gas Safety training course is suitable for gas operatives wishing to complete CCN1 initial assessment or reassessment.
For over 35 years, Glasgow Clyde College has provided training that has improved the skills and knowledge of hundreds of gas operatives.
This course is kindly supported by GMI.
What will I learn?
- Gas pipework
- Gas supply
- Appliance gas safety devices and gas controls
- Chimney standards
- Ventilation requirements
- Emergency procedures
- Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998
- CPA1 now included within CCN1
Cost is dependant on whether initial assessment or reassessment is required and which appliances you wish to undertake
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A DETAILED COSTING AND AVAILABLE DATES
Jobs and further study
After successful completion of this course, you can progress onto core gas assessments.
Entry requirements (minimum)
- Foundation gas certificate
- Expired ACOPS/ACS qualifications
- Current ACS qualifications
- City & Guilds gas qualification