The VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Complementary Therapies (QCF) is an introductory qualification that has been designed to prepare you for a career in complementary therapies.
What will I learn?
This qualification will develop your knowledge and understanding of the principles and practice and the clinic services and business awareness required for complementary therapies.
Furthermore, you will learn about anatomy and physiology, healthy eating and well-being for the complementary therapy client.
You will also learn basic massage therapy, aromatherapy and reflexology techniques.
- clinic services and business awareness
- principles and practice of complementary therapies
- anatomy and physiology
- basic massage therapy techniques
- basic aromatherapy techniques using pre-blended oils
- basic reflexology techniques
- healthy eating and well-being.
Jobs and further study
- VTCT Diploma (Level 3) Complementary Therapies.
- NC Spa and Holistic Therapies
Entry requirements (minimum)
- This course has no formal entry requirements, although good communication and literacy skills are essential and good computer literacy is advantageous.
- A degree of maturity and life experience is suitable for this course as are candidates who wish to undertake a career change.
- All candidates will be interviewed.
When you apply:
You will receive an automated email confirming that we have received your application and will be in contact as per the following stages:
Selection will be by a Group interview. (Group interview only).
- Interviews will take place within 4 weeks of applying. Interviews will take place between November 2018 and January 2019.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome within 2 weeks of the group interview
Once an offer is received you must reply within 10 working days or risk losing your place.
Once you have accepted your offer, you will be sent information about student funding and joining instructions within 2 weeks of accepting your offer of the course.
All kit and 1 uniform will be supplied to applicants when they are accepted on the course