- Langside Campus
- Start Date & time
- Various start dates
- Qualification Type
- Course Type
- 1 day
Tri HiiT Velodrome is a 20 minute cycling HIIT class which aims to enable you to become a Tri HIIT Velodrome instructor. This 20 minute class involves 3x6 minutes sections of HIIT cycling with intervals of varying endurance/recovery. Each high energy class gives the body an amazing workout.
What will I learn?
The names of each class are related to continents using a variety of hills, mountains, roads and velodromes from that continent.
Classes consist of seated climbs, standing climbs, velodrome (fast pace) and endurance. This allows each client, no matter their fitness levels, to challenge themselves.
Course Content (units covered):
- Health & Safety
- Bike: Set up/Cadence/RPM/WATTS/Gear selection
- Class format: Warm up/Endurance/Hill Climbs/Velodrome
- Teaching points
- Time management
- Correction: Adaptation/Progression
- Class delivery: Motivation/Voice projection/Instructions
Entry requirements (minimum)
- Level 2 Exercise to Music/Gym Instructor
Jobs and further study
- 8 REP Points (Registered Excercise Professional) towards CPD and 2 yearly workshops.