Outdoor Event Hair - Festival
This Outdoor Event Hair - Festival course at Glasgow Clyde College will focus on developing skills and current and fashion hair styling techniques for special events.
What will I learn?
- The skill of plaiting and braiding hair such as French, Dutch, Fishtail
- Ornamentation using accessories and glitter
- Introduction to current fashion trends in long hair and styling
- Consultation techniques
- A variety of styling techniques to create your looks, including blow drying, setting, and heated appliances and equipment
- Styling different lengths and textures of hair
- Learning about different styling and finishing products
- Photography basics to showcase your work
- A variety of looks (hair up, partial, or down depending on the length of hair)
- Padding and postiche
Students will work on each other.
Entry requirements (minimum)
ESOL Level 4 and SCQF Level 5