Advanced Bridal Hair
This Advanced Bridal Hair course at Glasgow Clyde College is accredited training to add to your skill set in the art of styling for bridal or event hair to expand on your basic knowledge and skill of hair styling including hair ups.
What will I learn?
During this wedding hair training, you will learn:
- Introduction to current fashion trends in long hair and styling
- Consultation techniques
- A variety of styling techniques to create your looks, including blow drying, setting, and heated appliances and equipment
- Styling different lengths and textures of hair
- Learning about different styling and finishing products
- Photography basics to showcase your work
- A variety of looks (hair up, partial, or down depending on the length of hair)
- The use of padding and postiche (adding hair to enhance style)
- Health & Safety
- Setting & preparation
- finished advanced bridal hair up
Employer and industry links
Glasgow Clyde College are the winners of the best training school in Scotland at the Scottish Hair and Beauty awards and have a multi-award-winning partnership with Beauty with a Conscience where all of our Beauty students may apply for a placement to work on the high street and gain experience. In addition, we have exceptional links with industry in particular a number of five-star spas in the West of Scotland.