Get Party Ready!
- Cardonald Campus
- Start Date & time
- 3 Nov 2022 @ Thursday, 19:00 - 21:00 (25/08-13/10)
- Qualification Type
- Course Type
- 8 weeks (1 eve per week)
Would you like to know how to get yourself party ready? Then this Get Party Ready! course at Glasgow Clyde College is the course for you!
This course is ideal for anyone who would enjoy learning the art of getting party ready, taking you from skin prep to brows and lashes, make up and nails.
Learn how to do all this in a fun, exciting environment where in turn you will learn how to look good and feel great with a fully qualified beauty therapist, who’s ready to share the salon secrets to get you ready for that night out or special occasion.
What will I learn?
This uncertified but fun and informative course will cover the following:
- Introduction to skin prep
- Understand & safely tweeze/tint your brows
- Experiment with various at-home lash looks from strips to quick lashes
- Party make up (including contouring and highlighting), understand what looks good on you
- An exciting, fun look at nail art and basic polish application - let your artistic side flow!
- The safe removal of lashes and make up.
Safety and hygiene will be followed at all times.
Come and enjoy some fun-filled time with like-minded people where you will learn, explore and enjoy the wonderful world of getting party ready!
Please not this a non-certified course and is purely to learn and enjoy how to do your own make up and preparations on yourself. You will NOT get insurance to perform this as a professional service.
Entry requirements (minimum)
What you'll need to bring:
- Make up kit
- Quick lashes, strip lashses
- Nail polish
- Tweezers, tint and developer
- Basic cleanser, toner and moisturiser/primer.