Blue Monday Competition
Terms and Conditions
The competition is open to current Glasgow Clyde College students and will run on 'Blue Monday' 21 January 2019.
- To enter, you must be a current student at Glasgow Clyde College. Names will be checked against the student records system.
- You must like our Instagram page and add your name to the comments.
- One winner will be drawn at random from all Instagram entries. The only way to enter is via Instagram.
- Prize: £30 voucher for Cineworld.
- By entering this competition, entrants are giving their permission for their images to be used across Glasgow Clyde College’s social media channels for promotional use.
- The prize is non-transferable, and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner following the competition closure. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions the College reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the winner will be made via an Instagram post on Glasgow Clyde College’s Instagram page and contact will be made via a direct message on Instagram.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.