Glasgow Clyde College Mental Health Support
The College offers a Student Mental Health Helpline: Telephone: 0141 272 3786
The Student Mental Health Helpline will be open 1pm – 4pm Monday to Friday, is staffed by counsellors, and is available to all current GCC students.
All you need to do is provide your 8-digit student reference number.
- studentsagainstdepression.org - resources to move away from depression
- youngminds.org.uk - mental health info and guidance
- youthaccess.org.uk - young people’s info, advice and counselling
- themix.org.uk - essential support for under 25s being bullied
- https://hubofhope.co.uk – links to local support services
- https://breathingspace.scot/ or 0800 83 85 87 - telephone helpline