SAGE Accounts or Payroll - Beginners or Intermediate
SAGE Business Management software is used by a variety of businesses and this course helps you master the skills to use either SAGE Accounting or Payroll packages. You will work at your own pace using a software manual, with the tutor on hand to provide support.
Please choose one module from below at either Beginners or Intermediate level.
Remember to state your choice in the comments box if you're booking online.
Sage Line 50 (Beginners or Intermediate)
- setting up of the software from scratch
- the ledger system, such as customers, suppliers and nominal
- bank account
- financials to include Trial Balance, Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet, basic VAT and Fixed Assets
- commercial side of accounting, such as Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, Products, Stock Control
- all aspects of the Financial Controller version of the software, which is the highest level that Line 50 has to offer.
Payroll (Beginners or Intermediate)
- Payroll covers the setting up of the software from scratch i.e. Company Settings, Employees and then goes on to the day to day running of the Payroll process.
- The course covers the last three months of a Payroll year and takes you through the Payroll Year End process.
Entry requirements (minimum)
A basic knowledge of accounts is useful, although, not essential as the course is geared to the use of the software only.
This course is eligible for Individual Training Account (ITA) funding.
To find out more or to apply, visit myworldofwork.co.uk