This course covers all the basics in the computing field from hardware to software and networking to programming. You will be provided with the opportunity to study these areas to help you decide which area you wish to progress onto.
- troubleshooting computer problems
- computer fundamentals
- introduction to software development
- team working in computing
- multi-user operating systems.
The course is delivered via the College's Virtual Learning Environment, which can be accessed 24/7. You can study at your own pace, therefore you can complete the qualification over a shorter or a longer period of time (to a maximum 2 years) to suit your needs. Tutor support and drop-in classes will be available.
This course is eligible for the SAAS part-time fee grant.
Cancelling your booking
Unfortunately, if you must cancel your place, we are unable to refund your course fee.
- 1 Higher and 1 Intermediate 2
- NQ Information Technology
- Applications are welcome from those without formal entry qualifications but with relevant work experience.
- HND Technical Support
- HND Software Development
- HND Networking
- First or second year entry to university
- Employment in relevant industry.
2 Year(s), January to January