Health and Safety in the Workplace
This City & Guilds course is designed to give you a basic understanding of health and safety and the responsibilities of both the employer and employee. The course introduces the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and Risk Assessment. This course is particularly useful for those who are new to supervisory roles.
The course will give you an understanding of:
- the principles of workplace Health and Safety
- the method and objective of risk assessment
- accident and incident investigation and reporting
- Health and Safety communication and the environment
- common hazards and their control.
Health and Safety for the Workplace is for anyone who wants an introduction to health and safety issues.You can progress onto the IOSH course.
Duration: 2 Days (1 Day per week)
This course is eligible for Individual Learning Account (ILA) funding.
To enquire about this course please call 0141 272 3335 or contact This course is eligible for Individual Learning Account (ILA) funding.
To enquire about this course please call 0141 272 3335 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org